May 23, 2013

Rainy day

My days are really long lately, so don't expect to see some fancy looks soon.Basically my outfits are pretty comfortable these days, just jeans, a t-shirt and a cardigan if it's cold.But I like to add a nice necklace like this one to make my outfit prettier.I received this necklace yesterday from Clothingloves and I couldn't wait to wear it.Unfortunately the weather wasn't nice at all.We shot these photos really fast, because it already started raining.It was so clouded and dark outside, that this is the best I could take with my camera.I'm hoping for better days this weekend.
I talked to you about Clothingloves in a previous post.It is an online shopping store that offers Men's Clothing, blouses for women, skirts, dresses, jewelry and even cheap bridesmaid dress.The wedding season is coming so you might find a pretty dress in their store.



 And here are some other items you can find at Clothingloves
 
 

Have you ever bought anything from Clothingloves? Check out their site, you might find something you like.
XOXO
Adrielle

18 comments:

  1. you look great i love your necklace

    xo
    stylebysanaz.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the necklace. It's pretty.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love that your blog title is in Disney print because it makes me happy every time I look at it :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the chicness of your outfit, so effortlessly classic, the necklace is a wonder! Love the first ivory gown, wow!I enjoyed reading your point of view on my Cannes post. Aren't you glad its the end of the week? Have a great one dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your necklace. I love all the dress listed here but if choosing one I will choose the second white dress. I can wear in different occason.
    xoxo
    http://www.kclueless.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your cardigan

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love your necklace. Oh and that nude gown looks so pretty! I likee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso el colgante :)

    http://caprice-by-elirosu.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The necklace is beautiful,great outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit doll, and those dresses are just breathtaking! If you have a sec id love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful statement necklace...love the wings!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.