April 12, 2012

10 wardrobe essentials

10 wardrobe essentials
All items can be bought from Net a porter



 


          How many times have you looked into your closet and thought you have nothing to wear? I bet it happened many times just as it happened to me too so I decided to make a list with what I think are the key items in every women's wardrobe:
- a good pair of quality jeans that fits you perfectly
- the little black dress which you can take from day to night
- a trench coat for cold days
- a pencil skirt or a skirt that flatters you best
- a cardigan which you can wear with a pair of jeans for a casual everyday look or with a skirt for a feminine look
- a black blazer
- a denim jacket
- the leather jacket that never goes out of fashion
-  a nice pair of heels
- and a pair of flats for long days at shopping




3 comments:

  1. great picks!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me and following you back in return!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.