April 5, 2012

My first post

          Hi there! I just decided to start a blog after two friends advised me to do it. At first I thought they were crazy and even now I can't believe I'm actually doing it. Now it's the beggining so of course I say I'll keep writing and posting photos but I don't know if I'll actually keep my promise. Fingers crossed!
          It will be a fashion blog with some posts of my looks (not many because I don't have someone to take my pictures), mostly with polyvore sets and clothes I wish I had, but can't afford them, my diy projects, sweets I've cooked or pictures of places.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.