August 29, 2012

Blazer & jeans

This set was made for a contest in Polyvore but I wanted to share it with you too because I like how it turned out.I combined a white, simple top with this amazing pair of burgundy skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins (love them :X), a navy blazer and a pair of flat ankle boots in the same colour as the jeans.As accessories I only added a blue necklace and a small shoulder bag.
Dark blue and burgundy are two of my favourite colours for this autumn.
What do you guys think about this outfit?
If you liked any of the items you can find the details on where to buy them below.
XOXO Adrielle

First day of school

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.