December 19, 2012

Post no. 100

Today I'm writing the post no. 100 and I just reached 100 followers!Thank you, guys!Maybe it's a small number but I must confess I never thought I was going to get here.I thought that after a couple of months I will still have 3 followers and I will shut the blog down.And I started with 0 followers, no blogger friends and with no idea on how Blogger works.I learned all I know from the Internet (best invention ever) and I still have some question marks.But we made it until here and I want to thank you for your support, for reading my posts and leaving me those lovely comments.
If you would like to read something in particular on my blog or you want me to change something I'm open to suggestions so leave me your ideas in the comments.
But now let's get back to the post I had in mind for today, continuing the series of party looks.Maybe black and red are not for you and you want  a more girly look.Then this lace dress with a pleated skirt is the right choice for you.Finish the look with accessories in the same color palette like nude or soft pink.I couldn't help myself to add some glitter in the outfit so I chose these nude shoes with glittery heels.I find it the perfect season to wear sequins and glitter.Shine on, girls!
XOXO
Adrielle
Feminine look


18 comments:

  1. Great girly looks! x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels and congrats on your 100th post!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the soft pinks, shoes are great!

    xx
    Staci

    http://www.leatherandleops.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas

    I follow you, follow me??

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combination :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this party look!!!
    e&n xx
    http://ourstyle4life.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4147413/ourstyle4life

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the soft color of the look, the dress looks really nice and delicate:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!I love the dress!
    Thank for you nice comment !

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had those shoes they would never leave my feet

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous party look <3 congrats on reaching 100 on both posts and followers =)

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous party outfit! I love the 1st one's colours - peachy, so sweet and feminine

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, thanks for your comment, I follow you on GFC and FB!
    Follow me if you want!

    New Post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, congratulations! i remember how good it felt to have my first 100 followers. love this look hun, so feminine and glam. perfect for the holidays!

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.