December 12, 2012

Leggins are not pants!

Leggins are not pants!So wear them with a longer blouse that covers your bottom or with sweater dresses for example.Even if you're super fit, leggins are not supposed to be worn with short blouses.It's like your outfit is never complete.I can still see parts that I don't want to see.Here are too sets to illustrate my point.

Leggins 1

Leggins 1 by adriana-adrielle featuring a jumper sweater

Outfit ideea: black leggins worn with black ankle boots to make your legs look longer and a sweater dress accessorized with a statement necklace

Leggins 2


Leggins 2 by adriana-adrielle featuring a chiffon shirt

Second outfit: colorful printed leggins, longer blouse, short boots and a leather jacket for cold days


XOXO
Adrielle


P.S. don't forget about the Facebook page

9 comments:

  1. Nice selection

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agreed! Leggins should definitely be worn with longer tops. And I LOVE those printed ones...so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree! i never wear my leggings with a short top coz it feels weird but i think now the fashion trend has changed, whats more trendy are the fashion "donts" but still its nice to see a proper outfit than a trashy one just to go with the trend. very good point hun!
    thanks for following, just followed you back :)

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so right , !
    there are rules for dressing up leggings ,
    loved the sets you made .

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pairings! Great blog check mine out and follow eachother?

    xx kelly

    www.momwifebosslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree: leggins are not a pants!

    I'm following you on gfc, if you 'd like you can follow me back!

    http://theyummymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.