December 3, 2012

Parka jacket

December is here!Can you believe it?Only a few weeks and we’ll be celebrating Christmas.I love how the entire city gets ready for the holidays with Christmas lights, Christmas trees and especially the Christmas market where they sell all kinds of good stuff from sweets to home décor.What I don’t like about this period of time is the coold…brrr…I wish it was summer all year long.As the weather gets colder and colder we have to dress appropriate and what better than a…parka?You can wear it over a dress or jeans in order to keep you warm.

 Untitled #264



Maybe an unexpected combination, but Rachel Bilson's look doesn't look bad.She wore the parka jacket over a dress and with really high heels.To keep you more warm wear this outifit with a pair of tights and ankle boots.
 Untitled #265



In the second picture she wore jeans, ankle boots and a simple t-shirt.Not too complicated, right?
Till next time!
XOXO
Adrielle

13 comments:

  1. December is my favorite time of the year! I love your picks - following you on gfc and bloglovin' now I hope you can do the same! xo, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that style. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style ! And a parka became a must have !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits, I have been looking at buying a parka for a while but as I am petite they all seem to be too long :( x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. these days I'm gonna buy one!!!! can't wait
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this post! i own a parka jacket and this gave me ideas how to wear mine. thanks for this post!

    5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to own a Parka!! That's a shame right?:p

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute look, I would totally wear it this way too!

    kisses Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.