December 28, 2012

Ideas for New Year - part II

I've had two hectic days running errands and other family related things and only now I got  some free moments to post another series of party outfits for New Year's Eve.
If you think a dress is too predictable for a party look and you don't want to wear jeans or pants, maybe a pair of shorts are the right choice for you.But not any pair of shorts - a sequined one like this gold pair.Even your plain white shirt would look good if worn with a big statement necklace like this emerald one.I absolutely love it!And why not welcome the new year by wearing the color of 2013?
Sequined shorts
Sequined shorts by adriana-adrielle featuring short shorts


Sequin shorts
Sequin shorts by adriana-adrielle featuring a black blazer


 I also want to thank you for your lovely comments!Don't worry, I read them and I'll get back to you as soon as I have some free time.

XOXO 
Adrielle

12 comments:

  1. Great outfits - Really love the green and gold combo! x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the first look. I really like the mix green/gold.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sequin shorts... I need a pair like these!
    Nice items doll!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sophistocated,
    just love it!
    And all the glitters for NYE,
    yes yes yes!

    follow eachother?
    let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Looks so glamorous!!!

    Happy Happy Holidays,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE the first outfit! I love emerald and the sequin shorts are gorg!

    sarahjsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog!!

    I follow you!!

    Follow me here ? http://lacicatricedelblog.blogspot.it/
    kissssss
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the shorts

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your ideas!! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love emerald necklace in the first outfit!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.