April 11, 2013

Spring nail polishes

Clothes, shoes, makeup, hair... but what colors are we going to wear on our nails this spring? Emerald is the color of 2013, stripes are a big trend this year (thick or skinny, horizontal or vertical), pointed shoes are coming back, curls are always perfect for spring and what about nails?Nude colors go well with anything and look good on any skin tone, pastel shades look great in spring, especially with feminine outfits, bright colors are my favorites in summer, while shades of red are always in and look classic.

Spring nailpolishes


What colors are you going to wear this spring?

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin



XOXO

Adrielle

12 comments:

  1. I just love red nail polish in all its shades. I also like the bright colors you've selected.
    Kiss.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely, thanks for your kind visit! This is such a wonderful roundup of shades, i have to say the pastels and reds are my personal favourites, but don't mind the vivid bright pink too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! looove all the colors!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect palette for colors that will be awesome for any seasons, and not just for spring, imo! Also, as I'm a huge Disney fan, I adore the font for your blog header! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuuuu I want them all...!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love China Glaze and Essie products! :) Great post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought a mint, sky blue, and bright yellow, all of which I'm excited to wear. By the way, I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! http://countrygirlcityfashion.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  9. COLOR everywhere,please :)

    http://orwehavenostyle.blogspot.com/ follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the pastel collection its super pretty x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry for commenting "so late"! I mean, I had to leave my notebook for repair for a whole week... I was on scheduled posts! I tried to post a comment on Jessica Alba's outfit, but the platform didn;t allow me... :( I loved the picture you chose to show he style! Hope you are OK! Missed visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.