April 15, 2013

Celeb style - Jessica Alba

Hi, sweeties!How was your weekend?As you already know it's time for our weekly post about celebrity style.And again I've chosen Jessica Alba because she's one of my favorite celebrities.Her style is impecable and I don't think I've seen her in an outfit I didn't like.I don't know how she does it but she always looks great.


H&M h m sweater, $23 / Monki , $20 / Mango zip pants / Nine West pointy-toe pumps / Proenza Schouler leather shoulder bag / Borsalino / VILA , $19

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

XOXO 
Adrielle

7 comments:

  1. I like her style. This outfit is very nice.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love jessica alba's style!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is my ultimate street style icon, love this casual chic outfit and you have perfectly recreated it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love
    I totally lost your blog ! And finally got you on my radar again haha :D

    I must say that I didn't like her looks but now that I see this I do really love it !
    So you did open my eyes a little :)

    Big Kiss !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super love that look, simple and comfy, just perfect!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.