April 5, 2013

Blog anniversary !

        Today Daily fashion dream turns 1! I can't believe we've made it here and how fast time goes by.I must confess that although 1 year passed since I've written the first post, in the beginning I wasn't so committed to it, but in the last months I enjoyed taking photos, collaborating with stores and of course finding new blogs  to read.
       I want to thank you all for your support, your lovely thoughts and I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog in the future too.
     As always leave your thoughts, questions and suggestions in the comment box.I like to receive feedback so that I can improve the content on the blog.Would you like to see something more or maybe less, or maybe even something different?I'd like to do some more DIY projects but I can't seem to find time lately or inspiration.I was thinking of writing in romanian too but I don't think I have too many followers from my country.Or do I?
       I wish you all the best and have a beautiful weekend!
A part of the year in images (you'll see some I never published)


...went to the seaside...


 ...had the best new year party till now...
...one year in Polyvore...
...got a caramel ombre...
...and then a red one...


...received nice stuff..

...and peonies, my favorite flowers.
 
Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin


XOXO
Adrielle

16 comments:

  1. Congrats honey! You look beautiful on the first picture!!

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!
    You blog is so awesome and the pics are great ;)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapa!!! unas fotos geniales, estas muy guapa!!enhorabuena por el aniversario!
    BESOS :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy first birthday! Yay..I want to still your sunglasses by the way freaking cute!!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog Bday! <3
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. multi multi multi ani inainte !
    te pup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy one year of blogging!! :)

    kisses from NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bday for your blog! You look so amazing on the first photo!!!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation beautiful :) You look gorgeous in all your pictures!


    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? Lemme know...
    xoxo
    Ankita
    Makeup, Style and Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!! happy for you too :)

    do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Keep on going, you have a very nice blog.
    And I love the pics from seaside)
    SaSoUla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! congratulations on the first year!
    keep up the great work!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I love your recap, here's to many more years to come!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.