April 7, 2012

Bird print (part two) - 3 outfit ideas

Yesterday I've posted a collection of bird print items and today I decided to show you some ideas of how to create an outfit.
 For a sunny day I've mixed this beautiful dress with a pair of orange flats, a shoulder bag from Chloe, a wide brim hat from Debenhams and a pair of sunglasses.In a cold day you can add a jacket like this one from Mango.
If you're going to the office you can combine a bird print blouse with a pencil skirt or a pair of wide leg trousers, a tote bag and a pair of high heels (but not very high).
For a casual look I've mixed this Marc Jacobs skirt with a simple top, flats (both from H&M) and a cute pink bag from ASOS.
How would you wear them?

Bird print


7 comments:

  1. great choices,girl!love everything!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primul outfit e foarte frumos!Imi place rochita in culori pastel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc!Am incercat sa creez o tinuta primavaratica.Ma bucur ca iti place!

      Delete
  3. nice outfit)
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.