June 10, 2013

Contest win

Yeeey! I'm happy to tell you that I won the contest! Remeber about it? Well, if you don't you can  see the post here.  The prize was a 400 Ron (~100 euro) voucher from Reserved and as promised I'm showing you guys what I bought. Aren't they lovely? I will make outfit posts with the clothes too when I'll have more free time. And I also want to thank everyone that voted for me. Big hugs and kisees for all of you!
I will catch up with your comments soon!I'm sorry I don't have time to respond to them, but I can't wait to read your beautiful posts!


And also found an online photo editor called PicMonkey.That's why all the edited photos. What do you use to edit photos? I'd like to hear some options, except using Photoshop and Instagram.

XOXO
Adrielle

16 comments:

  1. Nice items. I use Snapseed to edit my pictures. It's an iPhone app and I really like it!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Seems like you got some amazing pieces :)

    xx
    www.styleandmetric.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new clothes!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've found some really pretty pieces hun, looking forward to seeing them in an outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Super great items! Love coral sweater!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lovlee, thanks for your wonderful words over at mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Amazing Haul <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sweaters are beautiful!
    Congrats on a great blog, I just started scrolling down old posts and I love them!
    If you can, check out http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com.ar/

    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so exciting. I love the little collars especially.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !

    That's an amazing skirt :)

    Totally love the print !

    I have 2 new posts and would love to know your opinion :)

    Have a great day :D
    How cool !!

    Congrats for this amazing price :D

    You have some great stylish items I really like studded blouse and knitted sweater!

    Oh I just uploaded 2 new posts and I would love to hear your opinion !

    XXX

    La Mode Event

    La Kaiser Jewelry Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! And about editing, I don't use any photo editor. I wrote that on my blog once - whatever the photo is, it remains that way :) I don't photoshop my pictures - purely because I can be very lazy sometimes :) denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW congrats! You bought some really nice items ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Cute Items! Wish I could win a contest lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. big congrats! pretty pretty things! can't wait to see them in your outfit posts.


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.