August 27, 2012

Celeb style - Lauren Conrad

Hello again my dear fashionistas!It's monday so it's time for another celebrity inspired look.It's still holiday and that's why I chose for today a cute outfit to wear when traveling.Lauren Conrad looks stylish in a pair of skinny jeans and a blazer but keeps it comfortable too with a pair of nude flats and an oversized bag.Finish your look with a pair of oversized sunglasses and you're good to go!
Enjoy your vacation!
XOXO Adrielle

Celeb style



Acne silk blouse / Stella McCartney wool jacket / J Brand super skinny jeans / Zara ballerina shoes / Givenchy leather handbag / H&M sunglasses, $6.32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time and visiting my blog! I read all your comments and try to respond back to you.
If you follow my blog, let me know and I'll check yours too.